on 16 July 2017
Very happy thanks
on 18 April 2017
So please with the condition and the price was spot on
on 13 October 2000
I found that this book was very usefull in understanding the basics of Law. I am currently sudying ILEX. Although it doesn't cover all the things I needed in detail It gave me the basic understanding and it was easier reading the manuals I have to use. I would deffinatley recommend this book.
on 5 September 2003
This book was the one recomended by my course tutor for GCSE Law which I did at nightschool last year. I bought this & two others. I found this book to be by far the best in terms of relavant content, style & layout. All I can say is that if you know the contents of this book ( and its not THAT large) then you will have little problem in achieving a good grade. For my revision I ONLY used this book ( & notes from lectures) and got a remarcably good grade in a subject I knew lillte about !!
on 9 August 2010
After starting an access course in social work, this book was recommended for the Law unit we had to undertake.

Excellent book for any newcomer to law. well written and easy to understand, very helpful.
didn't give it 5 stars as we noticed a few errors in it.
on 27 December 2009
Having looked at many Law books, I decided that this one met my needs for the course I am doing. Easy to read and understand, helpful too, as there are exercises to complete and learn more. A must for anyone doing a Law course
on 5 January 2013
Excellent, informative, but could do with revising the layout to make the content more interesting, it matches the high expectations we have for our students to enable them to reach their potential.. Thanks.
on 31 October 2010
This text book is excellent. it gives alot of information but in a form that is easy to understand. It's not to complex but enough information to help you with any queries with the legal system.
on 4 June 2011
This book is great for anyone doing GCSE Law. It is set out well and very readable. Easy to pick up and read. I would definitely recommend this book.
on 3 February 2014
This GCSE Law book is good to read, I'm glad I brought it. Some good information in here even for people who don't study law, I recomend the read.