on 27 December 2012
Very good book but not quite older enough for 11 and under as it talks about sexual stuff . But other wise a very good book for 11+ to handle the pubic teenage years.
O
on 25 October 2013
I bought this book for my 10 year old daughter. She found it really easy to read and understand and after reading it she has felt happy to discuss subjects covered with me.
on 31 January 2017
Perfect for my 9 yr old. Answered all her questions. No graphic pictures just cartoon type drawings. So far 5 of my friends have bought this book just on my recommendation
on 17 October 2014
My 10 year old has found this very helpful. She was unsettled by the changes in her body and this has really helped her feel easier talking about it and asking questions.
on 19 December 2012
Perfect for my 10 year old to understand all about starting her periods. A must have for every parent with a girl that seems way to young to be turning into a young lady
on 18 July 2014
I gave this to my 10 year old, she picks it up and reads it all the time. I have read it and think its a great as is set out in such an easy way for them to understand.
on 20 October 2014
This was recommended by a friend. Good balance of relevant information- in a style that wasn't too old for my 10year old. Tied in with the sessions they had at school.
on 29 June 2012
After reading several reviews I was really looking forward to sharing this with my 8yr old. It is completely inappropriate for her age & I will not be giving it to her for a couple of years, if at all.
on 10 March 2013
This book is great, I'm 11 and I loved it! I think it's probably written for about 9 year olds, as I already knew about most of the things in it. Overall, it was fab!
on 5 March 2014
This book was great and now I feel like I am totally ready for puberty. It gives you all the tips and advice a girl my age would need. Definitely worth the money!!!!!