on 15 March 2016
Perfect for my 10 yr old
on 27 April 2017
This book is fantastic for my daughter who has so many questions about the changes her body is going through right now it's a big help
on 4 March 2017
Reading with my niece. Reads very well. Exactly how you would say it.
on 13 April 2013
I really liked this book and I would read it again and it helps me a lot and I really like it
on 18 June 2015
I really liked this book. Lots of information about puberty without any direct descriptions of sex. There is a short section that explains that the egg cannot grow into a baby unless you have sex and it joins with a sperm and tells the reader to ask their mum if they want to know more about that. My daughter has been reading this book for a couple of weeks and I am sure that she will ask soon enough but I felt that periods were enough to deal with for starters - let her get her head round that before explaining sex!
on 29 June 2017
This is one of the best books that you could buy for girls around the age of ten to twelve. I'm ten and have read this book and it has taught me so much about growing up and being a girl. I love this book so much that I have read it around one million times and now know it pretty much off by heart.
on 7 January 2017
Absolutely brilliant. Our daughter is very sensitive and is easily worried. The book is fantastic and is understandable for her. At 8 years we read the book first. By the end of the day she was reading it in bed. Very well written and child orientated. Well done.
on 22 March 2017
Perfect book for inquisitive 10 year old, wish I had a book like this when I was younger.
on 28 March 2017
I opened this book and it did NOT help me at all! Very disappointed. I recommend

What's Happening to Me? (Girls)

Susan Meredith