on 17 October 2017
So funny
on 28 September 2017
really fnny!
on 1 November 2010
What can I say? Hillarious especially if you have cats of your own as you will swear that you have seen them look like they are saying some of these things.
on 18 September 2010
A funny little book full of what cats really think of us humans, if your a cat lover you'll find this book cute and funny.
on 31 March 2011
A truly wonderful book for all cat lovers like me. Everything described about cats in this book seems very familiar to me when I look at my cats. The only disadvantage is that the book itself is too short. But a worthwhile read.
on 30 July 2017
Not suitable for younger readers. Some of the descriptions re adult behaviour is too mature for some children.
on 5 June 2011
I gave this book to my daughter who loves cats, all types, real, china and fluffy etc.,

I flipped through it, and thoroughly enjoyed it, the author certainly knows their cats, and I would say any one who has cats, has had cats, or just love cats it is a must.
on 7 July 2012
I bought this book for my neice, who is 9, and has always been mad about cats. I read it before I gave it to her (naughty, I know) and although I understood the humour and found myself laughing out loud on couple of occasions, I fear that this book is more suited to adults than children.

A good read, don't get me wrong, but it didn't suit it's purpose in my case.
on 2 April 2016
Ok as a stocking filler. Not much too it.