on 7 May 2003
I have read and reread this book, It is so uplifting ,
If you have ever wondered about What happens after death, this is the book to read.
If you have ever wondered about where do we go when we die, this
Book answers this question for you..
If your looking for medatation, This is the book to read for some simple examples on how to do it.
If your looking for some great laughs this is the book to read for Robert shows you he is also human with amazing gifts..
His Life has taken so many different directions and he reflects on it in his book..
This is a Meduims Meduim. A man with great Intergrity
I plan on reading it again and again for everytime you read it You learn something new..
Thank you Robert Brown for this wonderful book.
Roxanne Peters
on 15 February 2003
Having got a sneak preview of this book, I have to recommend to anyone to get it. If you are spiritual, or skeptical, youll enjoy the story of Roberts life, his progress into becoming a medium and his experiences living in that vocation. The writing is eloquent, but fun and fast. Definately pick up a copy! As another medium, I thoroughly enjoyed it and found it accurate. Robert is described as "The Medium's Medium" and I have no doubt thats correct.
on 18 May 2017
fascinating!
on 30 August 2003
This is an excellent read. I met Robert several times, and found him to be a warm, engaging, humorous man, with a great deal of integrity. He explores, and explains all areas of mediumship, and how people's lives can be greatly enhanced, and at times transformed, by contact with the other side. His life experience, and this book will help to open many minds.
on 27 August 2003
Such a lot of information in one book, easy to read yet each page reveals more information than many of the other books that I have read about Psychics and mediums.The chapter about children dying was very well handled, Brown is clearly very involved with his work and the chapter on why some people have physical and mental challenges was also enlightening.Brown has also to be commended for not revealing the details of private consultations, its good to see an honourable medium in print. There are however references to Princess Diana, Marlene Dietrich and other celebrities. I found the book helpful in dealing with my own loss, certainly a lot of experience is shared. There seems to be something for everyone in this book, those who are coming to terms with their own loss, those wanting to know what medium's really do and also a part for those who believe they have their own gifts.It was good to see that John Edward, Colin Fry and James Van Praagh all endorsed the book and Mr Brown with qoutes on the cover, no wonder he is called the medium's, medium! I also liked the fact that the lead detective in the Jo Benet Ramsey case sought a sitting with this medium. So if mediums and life after death are something you are interested in you will enjoy this book, it is very healing.
on 2 June 2007
this is a must to read it makes you feel much better if you have fears of what happens when we die, a book you will feel uplifted by and beleive there is a reason could not put this down another lovely book i know has helped me is the calling of your true self,elizabeth anne bell another medium and healer,both these books have great exercises both these mediums have rare spiritual insight
on 16 August 2004
Having read many books on this subject, I found this one to be the most honest and informative of them all. It really makes you question all that you believe and is truly enlightening.
A "must have" to anyone who wants to learn what happens to us on the "other side".
After reading this book I truly believe that "We are eternal!!"
on 31 May 2003
I was thrilled when Mr. Brown's book was published. It is heartwarming, personal, and informative. In today's world of frusrtartions, rampant questions need to be answered, fears to be overcome, and and some vision of our eternal home, Robert has given us a positive walkway to understand life and what this word "death" is about and the knowledge that " WE ARE ETERNAL."
on 29 September 2007
A very good read. I actually read it in a day and a half. Robert Brown seems sincere and genuine even though he was a skeptic in his younger years and wanted to prove that psychics were liars. Very informative read although it leaves you wanting more because it's that facinating.
on 31 August 2003
Robert's first tome, 'We Are Eternal-What The Spirits Tell me About Life After Death', is a simple direct message of our continuation after our time here on earth. If you are a student of Mediumship, or just someone who yearns for more information on the subject, this book is a 'must-add' this to your library!