David Beckham - My World
Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 August 2017
I thought this product would make me more like lord David. The result wasn't quite as I had envisaged but I did sense a definite improvement.

Wonderful modern body with undertones of classic quality. The item, not David.

Love it, recommend!!
on 12 December 2017
I have to have a David Beckham callendar every year. The pictures are always amazing. Good quality and space for notes. It's hangs in my kitchen so I can see it all the time. As an avid fan it's a delight!
on 18 March 2015
This is a beautiful book......its a hardcover but no dustcover here....the picture is printed on quality hardback. The book looks and feels special in keeping with the Beckham brand. This is more of a pictorial autobiography with some writing rather than a detailed biography. Lovely book for any Beckham fan.....fantastic knock down price on Marketplace....glossy mags can cost more!
on 8 April 2018
Fabulous content so many wonderful photos highlighting his footballing career & more personal shots.Definate must for David Beckham fans
on 5 March 2018
This calendar was well received by my sister who is a big David Beckham fan. I buy her on every year and she is not disappointed!
on 30 December 2013
Daughter in law's present for Christmas (one of them!)
She took back to London and read it, cover to cover, in under a week. Family joke was "...she even took D.B. to bed with her - but don't let V.B. know!"

Excellently written book - a worthy read.

Received this the day BEFORE Christmas even though it was 'estimated' for the day after Boxing day! Thank you for the swift despatch.
on 7 December 2017
Very grown up photos ie not all topless which might be a bad thing for some but really nice photos
on 10 January 2018
Essential part of Christmas for the wife who is never disappointed by anything with David on it !.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I bought this calendar for the nurse at my G.P. practice. This goes on her wall in the surgery for all the patients to see. It gives her immense pleasure. Keep up the good work David. Anything to brighten up a N H S worker is ok in my book.
on 4 January 2014
Along with several hundred other fans we were asked if we would like our photo included in a montage of one of Davids photos - I was a lucky one and had my photo included (although you can't actually see anyone, unless you use the zoom on the website) so of course I had to buy the book, what a good move to sell a book….