Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 May 2000
I really loved THIS LIFE and was sure I'd enjoy this, but it's a real disappointment. The characters don't come to life in the same way as the series did and the plot is pretty conventional. You can't help getting the feeling that Amy Jenkins just rattled it off at the last minute without too much effort and it really, really shows. I have to say you do end up feeling pretty ripped off. What a shame...
on 24 December 1999
Is this a debut? If so (or no), kudos the the writer, who has a flair for offbeat fem-chatty dialogue and male-female deadpan zingers. On the whole, a charmingly jaded yet hopeful book, with digressions and witticisms abounding. Nice "post romantic" (har-har) star crossed "what do I want" lovers tale and mucho grande fun while it lasts, which is all too short a time. Next please...
on 20 June 2000
terrific,beautiful,romantic,crazy,funny,sad, every emotion upended tossed about and wrung out in this superb definately too short publication. what else can i say anyone who has ever had the slightest ounce of romance in there imagination or in their life ........jump right in i can asure that you will not come up for air until you read the end.
on 31 May 2000
when I bought the book I was looking forward to reading it, however after the first chapter it started to bore me.
It is way to far fetched and confusing I did'nt even get half of it.
I like a book when you feel that you know the charcter but this was the total opposite.
I was very disappointed.
on 8 July 2000
A brilliant read! I took it with me on a cruise and found myself staying in my room to finish it. The characters are all so funny and different that its hard not to take a liking to them. This book is definitely worth reading!
'If you liked This Life ...you'll love Honeymoon - an addictively funny read.'