on 13 June 2014
I needed this book for a Reception RE lessons on special places and couldn't believe out of all the Mick Inkpen books we have in the house we didn't have this one and nor did we have it in school! Found it on Amazon and the book was dispatched quickly and was just as described.
It's a really sweet story following along the lines of Kipper looking for a different special place but by the end of the story deciding his basket was the place to be!
on 9 July 2017
Our 5 year old loves all Mick Inkpen books - this is a keeper
on 12 August 2014
Fabulous stories and so glad I looked at a previous review before I purchased this item. It does indeed work out cheaper than buying each of the Kipper stories separately. I have read them to my little girl from a very young age (only a few months old) and I think her favourite has got to be 'Kippers Toybox' when Kipper counts his toys. My little girl is only 10 months old now, but has definitely enjoyed listening to me read them to her from a young age. What lovely stories. Thank you.
on 15 April 2016
i bought this for my son as he loves kipper. we cant find it on on demand on virgin media anymore so i had to find an alternative as hes always asking for it. deffo a top one for the kids
on 24 September 2015
A collection of the gentle pooch Kipper's escapades in a large format. Familiar illustrations go with the text which should keep all his little fans content.
on 1 December 2017
Very disappointed. The book looks second hand. Worn around the edges, scratched and dirty. I won't be able to give it as a gift.
on 21 January 2015
Lovely stories for any child because a lot of them might feel identify with one or two things that Kipper always does. My child dies of laughter with the snow story. = )
on 4 March 2015
Lovely book, exactly as described. Good selection of stories and the pictures are large and clear. My twin babies are only 5 months old but they love the stories!
on 8 October 2016
My nearly 3 year old absolutely loves these stories
on 16 January 2017
A perfect collection of lovely Kipper stories!