Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now

on 27 November 2012
Short chapters of pure wisdom... great to pick up if you are feeling down... really helps lift the soul... an absolute gem...I have recommended to several friends!!!
on 24 February 2013
Reading one small chapter each day has kept me focused and refreshed. It has some excellent tips to tackle the everyday issues that one faces on a regular basis.
on 22 September 2014
Great little book, split into tiny bite-sized chunks/chapters which are best read as I kind of thought for the day. Relevant and easy to apply on a daily basis.
on 6 March 2014
Lovely, would recommend this book hope it helps you! It's always the most basic of things that we forget to take note of, to much back round noise in our lives
on 15 July 2013
Simple but profound truths stated in a straightforward and loving way. A perfect handbook for living life and enjoy fulfilling social and personal relations!
on 26 September 2010
This book changed my way of thinking and helped me simplify my life. I'ts all common sense stuff that you wish you had read years ago. Love it do I!!!!
on 3 August 2014
Another MBS book, this is ok, but don't they all seem to say the same thing? How many more do you need to but?!
on 20 January 2014
arrived today, very quick delivery and in perfect condition. had quick flick through and would imagine this is going to be a great read. many thanks
on 28 April 2015
Great book! Changed so much about the way I look at things!! Loved it!
My advice!! Read it and keep reading it!
It will help you so much!
on 10 February 2014
This little book is a life saver. Clear, concise and practical, written in short chapters and easy to absorb. I would recommend it wholeheartedly.