Customer reviews

Oliver's Fruit Salad
Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 July 2016
Great book for early years. Made up a story sack to go with it with some fruit and a wooden chopping fruit game. Oliver's Milkshake is worth buying as a complimentary story. We also have Handas Surprise as that has a fruit element.
on 3 March 2016
This set of books are fantastic - especially the bright and cheerful illustrations and the overall visual effect of the book. it's a book that makes you want to read it before you begin and glad you did read it once you finish.
on 18 August 2016
Really nice book and well illustrated. It's a really sweet story and Everytime We read it my son has a big smiling face. You can't fault that really.

My son loves it. Recommended toddler book.
on 16 October 2017
Class loved it and keep asking me to re read it
on 17 March 2013
I bought this to read to my reception class as we were doing a theme on fruit. It was really good as a follow-up to Oliver's vegetables. We went on to make our own fruit salad and talk abolut our favourite fruits. I would recommend this to any teacher who is doing a theme on fruit.
on 10 May 2015
Great book for supporting topic work. I have just used it to support a growing and a farming topic. So many learning opportunities can come from this book.
on 22 August 2015
Bought for a teaching interview with sample fruits, great book, nice finish and good glossy pictures
on 14 June 2014
This was bought (along with Oliver's Vegetables) for 4 year old twin Grandsons. They love it, practically know it off by heart now! The illustrations are gorgeous, very cheerful and colourful. Highly recommended
on 2 March 2016
Arrived quickly and children loved the story
on 10 May 2014
Ever since I bought Oliver's vegetables I have been a fan of this author - children love it - and most children hate vegetables!