Customer reviews

on 11 December 2013
I love Stephen leathers books so this is a no brainer. I'm not going to bother explaining the plot, that's all in the blurb.
The delivery and quality of the book were great and I would use this company again.
on 18 April 2017
Another gripping tale that has a variety of plots feeding off each other. It is probably 50-100 pages too long but it made a good holiday read.
on 22 December 2014
Second book in the series I have read, keeps me awake at night don't want to put it down. Recommend.
on 28 April 2017
A very good read
on 6 June 2000
Remarkably entertaining. In cold blood, the plot does not sound anything special. Ex-SAS member gone to seed is called back for one last job against the IRA member who nearly killed him. The joy lies in the likeable heroes (who towards the end perform astoundingly heroic feats), entertaining supporting characters and reprehensible villains. The author Stephen Leather writes very different books, some in the American style, others very British and it must be confessed that they are of variable quality. For my money this is his best and in absolute terms is an excellent read.
on 2 September 2013
I love Stephen leathers writing especially when he has a character that you get to know.
I have read all of his books so far and haven't found one I didn't like
on 26 May 2013
The books I buy from Amazon are for my niece who is in a care home, she is an avid reader and always comments on how fast they arrive and how inexpensive they are compared to other suppliers. I will continue to buy them from Amazon.
on 16 May 2013
I thought I liked the Spider Shepherd books the best - but Mike Cramer is a truly flawed great British hero. A real page turner to coin a well used cliche!
on 20 May 2013
Again another amazing book. Story exciting from the first word to the last. Characters believable and S.Leather never let's you down!
on 24 August 2013
These books are actually for my husband & this is the easiest & cheapest way to get them.he has always got his head in a book.