on 31 August 2015
Love this - really happy to have found a copy in such good condition. Very simple to read and it makes perfect sense - I can't recommend this enough for anyone, who like me, has realised that their handicap is not going to keep going down unless they get their short game in order.
on 8 May 2015
This book is exactly what I've been lookin for to improve my short game. Since I've read this book and put Tom Watsons advice into practice I've managed to improve my short game enough to take a stroke off my handicap.
on 7 February 2015
There are countless tips in this book that will help your short game. Even if you don't, or can't, always execute them on the course, you'll find them occurring to you as you approach a shot which must, at the very least, help you focus. There's probably half a dozen tips in here that I use regularly and that I think have helped me become more consistent and thoughtful about the game. Along with Ben Hogan's Five Lessons, this is the book that I think has helped me most in trying to improve as a golfer and which, if I could only find the time to practice, practice, practice, I believe could really transform how I play.
on 8 January 2016
Has a bit of a dated feel about it but some of the information inside is gold dust. For me, my chipping has always been a weakness but after just a few weeks with this book and fairly limited practice owing to it being winter I've improved so much. Thats just one chapter!

Anyone who has read Ben Hogan's will feel right at home with this book and it is probably the perfect partner for it. It features the same artist doing the dynamic drawings.
on 27 February 2014
This book explains in simple words how to save strokes on the golf course, my putting improved immediately by taking a shorter backswing and accelerating through, well worth a read.
on 3 July 2016
Clearly written and illustrated it is hard to believe this book is out of print. Full of practical advice about playing and practice routines.
on 10 December 2014
One of the best golf instruction books ever written. Well worth buying (17 handicapper).
on 4 April 2016
great little book very simple
on 29 October 2015