Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 March 2017
I'm really glad I read this book as it's very insightful. However, I struggled to pay attention to it and read it in fits and starts. I'd still recommend it based on content, but it's not an easy read.
on 9 April 2017
had this book many years ago and lent it to a friend. never got it back. so please I found it for kindle, now I will always have a copy to read when I feel down and need to remember how good life can be, and why.
on 19 August 2017
ordered for hubby as he had read this at school....read within two days of arriving and he said it was brilliant
on 19 June 2017
VG as promised.
on 19 July 2017
Excellent and life changing
on 19 January 2016
Fast delivery. Happy with purchase.
on 18 July 2017
Outstanding book, couldn't put it down. A book I will read over and over again.
on 9 April 2015
Changes can be made if we make the right choices.Do it now before it's too late.Run Baby Run.GOD Bless You
on 12 December 2004
Cruz, in his own words, doesn't pull punches. He didn't when he was the president of the most feared street gang in Brooklyn back in the 60s, and he doesn't now that he's given his life to Christ and works as an evangelist amongst broken people.
He doesn't want you to read this book to be entertained; it's not even really meant as an "encouraging" book. It's a book that glorifies God through its honest account of how he and his fellow ministers let God work powerfully through him. The idea is to read it and change your life by the conviction of God's Spirit within you.
on 12 October 2005
I found this book to be truly inspirational!

I don't find it particuarly easy to read a book from cover to cover but with "Run baby run" I just couldn't put it down. I would find myself at all different times in the day just glued to it!

Nicky Cruz's conversion is truly an amazing one. It truly is very encouraging and demonstrates the need of having a true conversion i.e. having the power to live a christian life etc.

I would give this 10/10, it definately exceeded expectations.

Check out "The Cross and the Switchblade" for the perspective of David Wilkerson - the minister who was instrumental in Nicky Cruz's turnaround. This is incredible too!