Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 December 2010
Book arrived after two weeks. Brand new book. Good value. Able to understand mechanics of research now I have this book.
on 5 August 2015
An essential for students new to Postgraduate Research Projects. Just complete my MA Education. This became my bible and I got a distinction so can't be bad.
on 5 September 2013
Contains all the information needed for those starting research or returning to research after a break. Well written, easy to read and understand.
on 22 June 2014
This book is really easy to use and read. I have dipped in and out of it during my research so far and have found it to be an invaluable guide.
on 22 June 2013
recommended by my tutor good book, easy to read and understand covers most aspects of research. Helpful for my psychology critical review paper.
on 17 December 2012
I would definately recommend this book to anyone who is doing a research project. I am using this for my dissertation and it has really helped!
on 2 August 2014
Great book if you are doing childcare or your ba in childhood studies. Found it very useful. Fast delivery and was with me within four days.
on 14 June 2013
wORKS FINE, AND IS THE CORRECT PRODUCT AS THE ONE IN THE DESCRIPTION. hAS THE correct details and this is exactly what i was looking for.
on 1 December 2011
This book was recommended to me and I would recommend it to others. It is easy to understand and uses language which is understandable.
on 18 February 2016
Useful to quote and borrow from when doing assignments, also good for using the references from it, I didn't find much more from it.