on 28 September 2008
I was doing a Home Economics school project on Child Psychology, my teacher told me I needed to find a more specific area, so I chose child abuse. I bought this book immediately & used it for reference, its full of statistics & case studies which were very helpful in giving more specific information.
I would recommend this book to anyone who is taking some knid of degree in child psychology or like me doing a project, its not the kind of book one would read for pleasure, its for information & furthering your knowledge of the subject matter.
All in all a great book, I sincerely doubt I would've gotten an A without it!
on 11 February 2009
I'm a social worker in training, this book was recommended to me by my tutor. Full of facts and advice, an absolute must for anyone who is interested in a career in child protection!
on 26 October 2011
I recommend this book to anyone who is learning about children protection or interested in child abuse to further their career in early years! I would not be able to complete my work without this book! This brilliant!
on 8 November 2013
Brilliant Book, easy to read and understand, Highly recommended. Use it for the Early Years Foundation Degree. It is good!
on 26 June 2015
Useful for teaching and researching safeguarding issues
on 24 September 2014
Very Happy with the purchase
on 30 July 2009
It suprised me that the book came in such a condition and it's completely like brand new.