on 21 May 2015
Amazing! After 3 months my baby is still fascinated by this book. We never got round to placing a mobile above the change table, but didn't need to as we just use this and he's completely fascinated. And he stays calm through nappy change which makes life much easier! Excellent product.
on 11 May 2013
This book only has 4 pages but they are enough! Our little one was captivated by it from week 1 of her life. She stares at it intensely and by moving it across her face we manage to exercise her eye movement and neck strength as she follows it around. Now at week 4 she tries to catch it and loves the crinkly sound it makes. Well worth the money.
on 21 July 2015
my baby grandaughter loves this
on 14 July 2015
ok
on 18 June 2008
I bought this book within the first few weeks of my baby's birth, after I learned about monochrome vision. She was enthralled with the contrasting faces and her own reflection, albeit a little warped (flexible reflective front page) but is not so fussed with the patterns (suitably Cornish colours I might add!).

I always have it to hand to occupy her interest when the moment arises and now, at twelve weeks old, she is beginning to appreciate grabbing the soft and scrunchy pages. No doubt she'll soon be sucking it stupid in her pre-teething state!

A great little buy and excellent value for money. Very versatile, I highly recommend it as a staple item for new babies.
on 27 March 2007
I remebered learning at medical school that young babies couldn't see in colour and thats why they were so drawn to black nd white, so I searched for this type of book when my little girl was born. This was one of my favourites it's short and simple and she loved it. Babies are drawn to faces anyway so she was hooked from when she was tiny. At first she would stare as I showed her the book as she got older she would reach out for it and sarted to appreciate the crinkly noise it made. She can turn the pages heself now and loves to chew it. It has lasted from 4 weeks and is still one of her favs at 6 months a great buy.
33 Comments| 201 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2006
My little boy loves this and is fascinated by the black and white faces and patterns. He also likes to give it a good chewing as it is the perfect size for little gums and pudgy hands.
VINE VOICEon 22 June 2007
This book was able to hold the attention of our 7 week old boy for ages. He was fascinated by the contrasting colours and pictures. Definitely recommended.
on 2 February 2006
This book has become a fast favorite for my 21-week-old daughter.
The book has three pages entitled Daddy, Mummy and Baby. The pages make excellent crunching noises and there's a small velcro strap sewen to the book to ensure it doesn't fall out of your baby's pushchair.
This purchase was worthwhile.
on 25 January 2006
This is a great book for all babies.
However, the high contrast colours and mirror make it especially good for babies and children with visual problems. As do the book's tactile and auditory qualities, adding extra dimensions to the book, making it more interesting for children who can't see well.
11 Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse