on 13 May 2017
A lovely book for little ones. Beautifully illustrated and colourful. Kept my grandsons entertained.
They are rather keen on Whales at the moment so this book was a winner.
on 6 September 2017
Great book with a lovely story - I did feel some of the rhyming isn't as strong as in her other works but for the price and pretty pictures it is worth every penny - little one likes it, what more could you want :)
on 8 September 2017
I bought this after it was read on cbeebies bedtime story. It's a lovely story and has beautiful illustrations. I rarely get to read the whole book as my son is obsessed with the fire engines in it. Great book.
on 17 June 2017
Fantastic book, love the way it rhymes. The children love hearing it being read to them & also love reading it themselves too.
on 4 March 2017
My 2 year old granddaughter loves this book, really loves this book. She interacts when we read it to her and she loves counting the snails. This is our second purchase because mummy left the first on a airplane, it would have been an uncomfortable flight without this book so a second purchase was absolutely necessary.
on 28 September 2017
this item was purchased for our nephew .It appears to be a hit
on 5 October 2017
My son loves this book. He loves all the colourful pictures and the story is good.
on 12 September 2017
The front cover wasn't glued properly to the first page revealing an image underneath of a car? Very odd
The story itself though is great :)
on 24 June 2017
Nice quality, arrived quickly.
on 23 March 2017
Lovely book which was enjoyed by my grandchildren