Customer reviews

on 12 February 2002
My 15-month-old son has adopted this book as his absolute favourite. The story is so simple, but funny and touching too. It's a great way to introduce animals and their noises. The drawings are lovely - colourful and vivid.
on 15 January 2005
Cock-a-Moo-Moo is packed with beautiful illustrations which appeal to both adults and children alike. It has a simple yet effective storyline suitable for toddlers. My 18 month old son adores this book. It's also useful for reinforcing animal names and sounds.
on 20 April 2008
This book was a favourite of my now 5 year old when she was a toddler and now it's the favourite of my 16 month old who wants to have it read to her again and again. Highly recommended for toddlers - if you're going to buy a book for your toddler this is the one to get.
on 26 November 2010
Our son loves this book. He is 18 months old and finds all the noise words captivating. His big sister (3 1/2) quickly learnt it by heart and pretends to read it to him which gives them both a lot of pleasure. Highly recommended.
on 28 January 2008
A simple story with lots of colour and farmyard noises. There are only a few words on each page making it ideal for toddlers. My two year old girl loves this book and wants it every bedtime.
on 30 May 2009
Bought this book for use at school and the children love it. It is a SAT book for level 1 but my children just love to read it. They find it really funny.
on 3 August 2013
This is a book which is frequently recommended for younger children. I never really saw its appeal until I heard it read at a Baby Book Session. I have since purchased a copy and my 17 month old gets wildly excited over this book and has done so for a number of months now. My 3 year old also likes to join in reading it and shouts out the words as she knows them so well.
on 8 March 2011
Cock-a Moo-Moo is such a simple little tale but it's easily my son's favourite bedtime book.

It's helped him learn different animal noises so much so that he says them rather than me reading them and he loves shouting out about the fox!

I think it's definitely worth a buy!
on 1 November 2013
This book is perfect for toddlers. The illustrations are lovely and children get to know the sounds and join in with the story. It was one of my son's favourite books when he was little. Definitely recommend.
on 14 April 2013
my daughter got this book in school a few years ago and it has become a classic in our house! that's why I am now buying it for my nephew and hope it will make another happy child :)