Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 6 February 2018
This is the only one of the 'Morse' books I have read, I enjoyed it immensely.
Will be sure to read others.
on 27 April 2017
I am reading the Morse books in sequence. I have enjoyed every one thus far. Colin Dexter always supplies the reader with a complex plot & a cast of believable characters along with a sense of place. If you have just watched the TV Series could I suggest that you continue your explorations of all things Morse & read the books. Daughters of Cain is one of best ones. The enigmatic character of Ellie Smith & her relationship with our Wagner loving detective adds extra spice.
on 23 August 2017
Yet again fantastic book by Colin Dexter. Great writer loves every one of Inspector Morse. Can't wait for the next book
on 20 September 2014
Dexter's Morse has grown and developed into an utterly compelling character. Reading about him, his thought processes and interaction with the world and people around him, is as much a reason to buy these books as the criminal plot lines themselves. It just so happens this story with its principle triumvirate female cast is a belter. With only two books left in the series I am saddened as this wonderful set of books draw to a close.
on 3 October 2017
well crafted book
on 10 February 2018
Enjoyable
on 27 April 2017
Great book
on 14 July 2015
Love Morse. Even when I know whodunnit I still spot things when I re-read them that I missed first time round.
on 29 July 2015
A good read. I remember this from the TV series.
on 11 October 2015