Customer reviews

Patterns of Fashion 2
Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 July 2017
I have others in this series, was recommended them by two volunteers in a sewing room of a NT House. They are my go to books, and I dip in as needed
on 19 March 2018
Package arrived a few days after intended date but I am 100% happy with the product. Wonderful condition and everything that it says it was. Packaged responsibly for the post.
on 4 April 2018
Amazing book! Absolutely worth the money, it was wonderfully packaged and secure, and every page will help unmeasurably with my uni work.
on 3 January 2014
I first saw a copy of this series of books back in the early 1980's studying Theatre Design. They are a fantastic source of information about period styles and lines with examples of original patterns. Put together by a costume designer, I think they are a must have for people interested in costume and history.
on 20 April 2017
great references
on 27 November 2011
I bought the whole set (1,2 and 3) and it is a pleasure to go through them:
Every single one is well documented, with plenty of patterns of the periods, pictures and excellent illustrations.
I would recommend them to everyone who wants to start making costumes, or just discover more about historical fashion.
5 people found this helpful
on 3 December 2012
Like the other three Janet Arnold books, this is a "must have" for anyone interested i or trying to reproduce costume of the period. Like the other books, there are some questions as to the making up which remain unanswered for the reader to sort out when making up, but these have become classics of costume reproduction.
One person found this helpful
on 2 January 2018
Really good - just what my daughter wanted.
on 17 November 2014
A complete guide to fashion vintage fashion pattern users.
on 18 May 2015