on 17 May 2017
So far this is the best Roy Grace book I have read so far. Peter James has really outdone himself, weaving a complex tale into a wonderful in depth, and descriptive story that keeps you on the edge of your seat, or chapter until the end! One of the best novels I have read in my life.
on 1 October 2017
What a brilliant read, as usual with a Peter James novel, I enjoyed every page and when I put the book down I couldn't wait to pick it up again!

A fantastic story, very well put together!
on 1 September 2017
Another fantastic book with lots of compelling and competing story lines. The pieces all come together in the end to make a fascinating and thrilling tale. You really get a feel for all the main characters involved..
on 25 September 2017
Took a while to get fully interested in this Peter James novel although this was probably due to the chopping and changing of the timelines. Not his best but still good.
on 17 April 2017
My goodness how these keep you in suspense. I always think I know how it is going to end but have been wrong so far with the books I have read.
on 1 April 2017
It had a few plots running at the same time that made me rethink a few times who was who, but I did enjoy the book and recomended it.
on 2 June 2017
Brilliant read. Although I am not usually keen on books that skip back and forth from scene to scene this one actually works. Well thought out plot right to the very end. Would recommend to anyone who likes crime fiction. Not too gory. I like the gentle humour that runs through.
on 25 June 2017
A good read with various twists and turns, albeit quite far fetched at times but I suppose that's what reading fiction is all about.
on 14 September 2017
I bought this book because of its reviews. Being about a tragic event I.e 9/11 it has no place in fiction. I am disgusted and will bin the bo
on 26 July 2017
Roy Grace is a great character to follow and the series so far has not gotten boring at all. This series has proven a great follow on after the Rebus story by Ian Rankin.