on 11 October 2013
it is a book you want to keep reading it makes you want to find out whats happening and I love trying to work out the ending and hope Roy Grace has a happy ending.
on 11 June 2015
I loved the story however I noticed quite a lot of typos which were a bit off putting when I had got myself into the book then had to re read a line or paragraph.
on 6 April 2015
Loving the continuing plot, but if you read them all then descriptions of what went on in previous stories is annoying when it is 3 pages of what you already know
on 20 March 2014
As with all of his stories the pace is good and carries you along. Always on his side and waiting to catch the bad guys. Have to get the rest of the series now.
on 28 December 2015
Have just started reading this series. This definitely didn't disappoint. Really liked the touch of historical (9/11) reference neatly weaved into a great story.
on 21 March 2013
I'm a real Roy Grace fan and this is another fantastic story. Well written just like all the other books, great story and a book that can be read over and over.
on 10 December 2016
As usual full of twists and turns, enjoy this series as I am located near Brighton. About to download the next in the series. Will he ever catch up with Sandy?
on 20 April 2014
I have enjoyed everyone of the series so far. Will go on to read number 5 and so on. Cannot put them down. A bit squeamish sometimes but have to keep reading
on 10 November 2013
Roy Grace is a great character and one I will look forward to meeting often on my Kindle, I do ntt hink I have missed any, and again look forward to many more.
on 12 July 2015
At first I thought I was going to be disappointed with this book, but definitely not! Another gripping read, absolutely worth a read, you'll love this series!!