on 7 December 2010
An interesting book series that follows in the same path and pattern as Stephanie Mayers Twilight series and series such as the vampire academy by Richelle Mead.
NOthing new and refreshing but still a nice read if you enjoy series and the supernatural
on 27 January 2011
I ordered this set of books as it was in the sale as I fancied an easy read, I am a more mature reader but fancied a break from my usual psycho thriller type of books, I would normally read. I must say I had a pleasant surprise. I found the charaters beleivable and the plot well rounded, all in all I would recommend this for a read. I am now eagerly anticipating the next book.
on 30 August 2014
I loved the first three books. Couldn't wait to read the second and third. The main characters as well as the secondary ones made interesting and intriguing read but unfortunately I didn't feel the last book did the series justice. To me, there were too many contradictions, which in some ways spoilt the quality and content of the first three books.

Would have given five stars if not for the last book but would still recommend to those who like YA paranormal romance with a difference.
on 12 January 2011
4 days is all it took my 14year old daughter to read these, she is into the Twilight, House of Night style books and these were certainly no disappointment
on 6 January 2011
My hard to please 15 year old daughter, who loved Harry Potter and the Twilight Series of books, started reading the first book immediately and has not put it down. A recommendation if ever I've seen one.
on 28 January 2011
I bought these because they were super reduced and wasn't sure I would really like them, as I couldn't really get into Twilight. Couldn't have been more wrong. I'm not part of the "target" age group for the book (I'm 33!) on the 4th book now and have enjoyed them all so far and have ordered the 5th. Highly recommended. Would advise anyone thinking about buying the set to buy now before they go up in price or sell out, I think that you'll be as pleasantly surprised as I was.
on 23 July 2011
Read the first one 'Evermore' while on holiday and was hooked with the storyline! Soon as I came back I looked them up and saw the book set on Amazon! I wasnt going to order it because I already had the first one but thought why not! Its good value for money and the order came within 2 days and already im hooked on the second one! Not unlike L J Smith stories which is why I love it so much!
on 29 December 2010
I bought this box set after falling in love with the Twilight Saga and all things vampire / immortal related. I didn't think I would love them as much as the Twilight books but I can honestly say that they were just as good, if not better!!

The storyline is excellent and each book leaves you dying to start the next one! I had to buy the 5th book in the set before I'd even finished the 3rd, and I just can't WAIT for the summer when the 6th and final instalment will be released!
on 18 April 2011
I absolutely loved these books and read them all in a week, the story is easy to follow and i really enjoyed them, there good if you like mythical sorts of things. The downside of the book was that it was very repetetive in some of the actions the main character did. Also i got more annoyed with the character tham sympathaised as the outcome of the things she did were mostly the same and it was always her fault. Apart from that they were really super and addictive and i cant wait to read the rest.
Buying the set together is the best way as you dont have to keep ordering them and they come in a sturdy package, it also saves money!
These book are definatly a set of my favourites and i cant wait to read the others.
on 7 April 2011
What can I say, these books are great if you like twilight or the sookie stackhouse books you will probably love these, although it is slightly different with the lack of vampires.

I am addicted to reading these books I have read half the second book in two evenings, and thats saying something been as I have only just started reading books, I just couldnt get into them before but ever since I read the twilight series Ive been hooked.

Definately a good deal especially at Amazons price :)