Customer reviews

on 23 April 2017
Love the Zoe and Beans stories and delightful illustrations.
on 22 March 2013
I felt this book wasn't quite as good as Zoe and Beans: Where is Binky Boo? (Zoe & Beans) or Zoe and Beans: The Magic Hoop (Zoe & Beans)....I think my 4 year old would probably disagree with me because this book talks about pants and every 4 year old boy knows that there's nothing quite as funny as talking about pants! Plus they go to the MOON! And what little person wouldn't love an adventure on the moon?

However, despite a little disappointment on my part, I do love Mick Inkpen's style of writing, and the illustrations are beautiful. I'm quite fussy about children's books, as there's so many on the market, but so many are remarkably average and forgettable. This is definitely better than average. Not quite up to Julia Donaldson standards, in my humble opinion, but close, worth reading, and we'll be eagerly awaiting more Zoe and Beans adventures.
on 23 July 2013
After three children it was great to find a new range of books that we could enjoy. I love the Zoe and Beans range, great pictures, easy to read and my 3 year old loves the title of this book alone. A story about pants is always going to funny to a 3 year old. Good buy and has been read many times so far. We now have the whole set and look forward to more being released.
on 28 March 2013
My daughter and I LOVE the Zoe and Beans books, and this one is no exception! The illustrations are beautiful and the story is as funny as ever. A charming addition to any Zoe and Bean library.
on 2 June 2013
These books are really good, we had one book and then I took some out at the library, we then bought a couple more, our 5 yr old loves them.
on 16 December 2012
My daughter loves Zoe & Beans books and they are a joy to read to her. Beautifully illustrated charming and original.
on 30 October 2014
More Mick Inkpen that my little one likes but I'm not a great fan of, buit have to read to her. This is better than Kipper though. Star rating from her!
on 1 January 2013
My granddaughter loves this series and I was very popular when I presented two more for Christmas. The illustrations especially are delightful
on 29 April 2013
Recipient happy with book added to her collection.it will be read over and over again for sure.pretty colourful illustrations.great book.
on 1 March 2014
My granddaughters love this book, they never seem to tire of the story. My intention was to buy the set which I've managed to do