on 9 October 2017
Having read the first two books, which were excellent I was just disappointed in the incredibly implausible nature of this book - which was the only way it survived as a story?? And without spoiling it - did I miss something but how did the name Barrigton pop up as the connection with the statue incident? Who on earth was checking the back door of the embassy and for what? And why check all the hotels for their guest list......it's like winning a quiz because you have all the answers first......I didnt say 'as if' very often with the previous books. But with this one, it was on the tip of my tongue every two minutes. Much padding illustrating Mr Archer's knowledge about parliamentary candidates etc., which added little to the story. As was the near ridiculous incident at the dock which nobody seemed to notice as odd behaviour with the crate???
on 5 November 2017
This Harry Clifton book I didn’t enjoy as much as the first two
It was a little far fetched towards the end I felt with virtually letting Sebastian walk into a life threatening situation something no parent would do
Just started fourth in series
Let’s see what this book brings
I do enjoy Geoffrey Archers books but maybe this series could have been condensed down a little?
on 24 March 2017
From page one you're hooked until you blissfully settle into Book Four, which is what the author intends and I am happy to do. I have no doubt that I shall read the whole series.
on 24 September 2017
The story is great and you get so engrossed in it that the book runs out so I'm just going to download the next one so I can carry on this great story.
on 20 August 2017
He's done it again, can not wait for the next one, late listening to this author but making up for it now.
on 30 December 2017
So now I am totally hooked on the Clifton Chronicles. What will happen next to Harry and Emma? Watch this subspace!
on 21 November 2017
Number 3 in the series and the story continues to unfold. Couldn't turn the pages quickly enough
on 1 November 2017
As always Archer has you on the edge of your seat . Can hardly wait to read the next in series.
on 9 April 2017
Wonderful cliff-hanger - no pun intended series of books. Well done Jeffrey Archer.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 September 2017
I read all seven books in a week........I couldn't put the books down..gripping