Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 December 2014
Very nice colourful and hard cardboard, easy and simple to learn to read,read to a baby many uses and for all ages if adapted in the reading
I also use it with scales, wild animals and look uo the real thing on the net,many ways of a fun filled leaning time,
Measuring using,shoes,hands and ruler,tape measure
on 21 July 2007
My daughter loves this book. We received it for her 1st birthday and now own most of rod campbell's books which we reliously read every evening! As with all his books there are flaps to lift and things to feel. My daughter loves the tiger at the end and now roars wonderfully and puts her finger in his mouth to get bitten!
on 12 December 2009
We borrowed this book from a local library for our grandaughter to look at.She enjoyed reading it and was disappointed when it had to be returned to the library.We have purchased a copy and will get Father Christmas to deliver it.
on 13 October 2010
My son got given this book just before his 1st birthday and is now 14 months. We read it every day without fail and he loves it!! He giggles and squirms as we read 'and I like eating...' and as we say 'YOU!' he laughs and laughs and shuts the book quickly only to open it again and peek at the tiger. I would definitely recommend this book. It is his favourite (and ours!).
on 7 July 2010
My grandaughter and now my grandsons adore this book and can't wait to get to the tiger on the back pages. They giggle and twist until we get there. The tiger is always kissed bye bye and I feel that Rod Campbell knows children very well. All his books are my grandchildren's favourites.
on 9 September 2010
So some of you seem to think that the animal at the end of the story is scarey! come on now it might have a pop up mouth but it is a frendly face, I participate in Baby & Toddler groups and the kiddies think its fab!
on 13 June 2011
My child adores this book and always grabs it when he sees it.....he doesn't tire of it!! Rod Campbell books are great for small kids - even below 2 years of age!
on 3 March 2012
Wonderful book it's had alot of use. My son loved it as baby with nice pictures and now as a toddler he still enjoys it. Espcailly the ending page! We have many Rod Campbell books and think they are fab. Would defiantly reccomend this educational and fun book for younger and older little ones.
on 23 January 2012
My 18 month old grandson adores this book. We read it 3 or 4 times when he comes round. He loves opening the last page and seeing the 3 D tiger. He pokes his finger and nose in and pretends to be bitten.
on 28 April 2013
great book, short, simple but lighthearted and good to involve your child in. Make a big joke of the last page with the hungry tiger coming to eat you and they should find it thrilling!