Customer reviews

on 22 January 2018
My 3 year old has 3 books in this range and she loves them all. The fact that it's both a pop up book and has a CD with it is a double tick for me. Perfect for car journeys. The rhymes are quite fun and witty and a modern take on the traditional stories. I've had all sorts of kids audio books before and to be honest, the kids have always lost interest in them as I find they are not often read in an engaging way. These are and I would highly recommend them. The books are still great on their own, without the CD but for me, the CD makes car journeys with excitable children slightly more bearable (and peaceful!).
on 2 May 2014
we have all the books by this author now and they are fab, very engaging, they rhyme really well and just the right length for a toddler bedtime story, my three year old can finish most of the sentence's off in these due to them rhyming which I think has helped his speech, I cant recommend these enough!.
on 16 December 2015
Great visually appealing traditional story books. I am a teacher and bought these when teaching traditional tales. Slightly more expensive than other books on the market but much more appealing
on 7 April 2018
Granddaughter will love it
on 5 July 2017
As discribed
on 6 April 2013
We love these books and have them all. I am totally sick of listening to the CDs repeatedly but the kids think they are fantastic and Anna chancellor who reads them sounds very nice indeed. Great buy and cheaper on amazon!
on 28 October 2011
Bought for my 3 year old son and he loves it. All the books in this series are fabulous...especially the ones with the cds as they are bigger and the cd is an added bonus. Love the interactive aspect of this book. Lovely for bedtime.
on 13 April 2018