on 6 June 2018
I only came across John Adair last year and was advised by a trainer to read some of his articles. I ended up buying this book and it was a real eye opener. There are lots of exercises to help you to understand the kind of leader you and provided some really useful insights throughout. I would recommend this book to anyone in a leadership position.

Warning: Once you start reading it, you won't be able to put it down.
on 17 May 2014
As we get more and more articles (often pimped on LinkedIn) with titles like "the one thing all managers must do" or "three things leaders must never do", it's refreshing to read a book on leadership that systematically and realistically challenges us to question and improve our own leadership performance. It's easy to but will stay with you long after you put the book down.
on 4 January 2014
My first leadership course, 10 years ago, was based on John Adair's 3 circles model. I have found it extremely useful in my work. It is so simple to understand and apply. I have now been given new responsibilities and it was worthwhile to read this book and refresh my memory about the nuances of each of the 3 circles. The one disappointment I have is the lack of business examples.
on 2 April 2013
John Adair is a good author to read. He has an in depth knowledge of the subject. He makes it interesting and it is easy to read and understand.
on 25 November 2012
A bought the original book many years ago, still a great book improve your management and leadership skills. Very useful if you are studying management or leadership in any environment.
on 14 November 2015
very effective
on 6 March 2016
Excellent insight into the effective skills of leadership.
on 12 July 2015
Brilliant.
on 5 March 2015
great book on leadership
on 19 July 2017
John Adair book was an huge help for me on this subject.