Customer reviews

on 30 October 2016
I love these books and the writer Lori Handleland ,the of Passion , love,very Sensual ,she sets my pulse racing the way she writes I experience the highs the fear, the love and the raw sexuality of it, without it being filthy full of romance and I have to say it again raw Passion.
VINE VOICEon 12 April 2009
With a great number of readers loving werewolf fiction theres one lady who blends the vampiric romantism with that of the loup garou and ties it up with native American myths to generate a series that flies in the face generating a tale that many will come to love. That author, Lori Handeland. Here in her latest offering you get more of what made her famous along with a tale to really get your teeth into. Its fun, its heroines are feisty and above all there's a plot that you'll just enjoy to the max. Well written, humerous in places but above all Lori's ability to describe things in quite a spartanite way allow the book to focus on the story. As usual you can jump straight in with any of her books without having to have read any of the previous as all tales are more or less self contained with repeat character appearances to tie the series together. Good fun.
on 23 November 2015
enjoyed reading these
on 1 February 2013
I have read nearly all the books in this series and I did enjoy this one although not as much as some of the others. Probably only because I am a werewolf enthusiast and there was no specific werewolves in this one. I did like the supernatural element in this book, but won't spoil it and as always I find myself drawn yo the hot man and imagining I am the heroine. Just what I am looking for from a Handeland book.