Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 June 2017
Kate Morton's research is first rate Her sense of period spot on, and her characters thoroughly convincing
Very clever linking the past with present day through the the main character
on 20 June 2017
Great book and my partner loved it!
on 25 July 2017
good book
on 8 August 2017
Good buy
on 19 July 2015
The story jumps about a bit often with no warning and at first i found it a bit confusing but i enjoyed the storyline and the secrets revealled at the end but was left expecting that more information should have been given.
on 8 May 2017
What an amazing story, like stepping back into the era, the story told by Grace felt like it was real, I wanted to visit the house to see for myself what Grace described. This is a must read for anyone who likes a mystery, fabulous.
on 16 August 2017
Kate Morton's books are very well written; the stories of the different generations skilfully woven together. A very good read. Also try The Lake House and The Forgotten Garden.
on 7 February 2017
Excellant book
on 1 October 2013
This is the third Kate Morton book I have read and found it just as enjoyable as the other two. The story line had me interested right from the start and I found that by the end I could not put the book down.
on 11 December 2012
I just cannot get 'in' to this book. Am always keen to find new authors I haven't read and thought this book would be one I wouldn't be able to put down, but it just doesn't grab me.