on 16 September 2010
This book is exactly what I wanted - cryptic crosswords that are challenging but not impossible! Excellent.
on 14 June 2013
Had many before , my husband has a quiet time every morning to do a crossword and unlike the book he has at the moment this has crossword grid and clues on the same page which he likes..
on 14 July 2010
My husband loves cryptic crosswords and these are the best. Honestly, if he's got so much spare time, I'll have to find more jobs for him (ha ha).Great clues, clear format these telegraph books give a lot of pleasure.
on 29 September 2013
Gift for son in law, he is a big Cryptic Crossword fan, and really loves this book - even takes it to work with him
on 31 May 2010
Another excellent compilation. Where are the new ones though? What about another extra large compilation with 3 books in one?
on 7 November 2011
I bought this book for my mother in law who is partially sighted. Unfortunately the print is slightly too small.
on 25 May 2016
Very Pleased, it helps me to relax,and is my Bedtime Task before I turn the bedside light off
on 6 March 2016
I find too many of the clues daft, annoying, obscure, not at all satisfying. Not much fun here.
on 17 August 2015
This is great and just the cryptic crossword book that I was looking for.
on 4 December 2016
thank you we love cryptic xwords this is fine