Customer reviews

on 11 June 2017
This book is part of Mediator series, it is a teenager book, I enjoyed to read it.
on 2 May 2013
I thought this was an amazing service as I got my books quickly and it is good condition , I couldn't of asked for better
on 1 April 2013
Been looking for something good to read for a while and this definitely filled the spot. If you're into supernatural things you'll love this. Meg Cabot is an amazing writer, this is a must read.
on 11 October 2015
Fab series so far looking forward to reading the rest of them so easy to read light and fun .
on 16 December 2007
The Mediator books are great stories but before you buy - BEWARE. The title list implies there are 12 "Mediator" book titles by Meg Cabot whereas there are only 6, but each book is published under 2 different titles (why?). For information: "Mediator 1 - Love You To Death" ISBN 0 330437372 is identical to "Shadowland (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725117; "Mediator 2 - High Stakes" ISBN 0330437380 is identical to "Ninth Key (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725125; "Mediator 3 - Mean Spirits" ISBN 0330437399 is identical to "Reunion (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725133; "Mediator 4 - Young Blood" ISBN 0330437402 is identical to "Darkest Hour (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725141; "Mediator 5 - Grave Doubts" ISBN 0330418335 is identical to "Haunted (Mediator)" ISBN 0060751649; and "Mediator 6 - Heaven Sent" ISBN 0330434829 is identical to "Twilight (Mediator)" ISBN 0060724692.
on 7 March 2010
What can I say about these books?A friend recommended them and at first I admitt,I was a bit hesitant,but whatever hesitation I may had,was gone after I finished the first book.
Never ever faltering -even a little bit-never tiring or repetitive,unbelievably funny and clever; that is how I can describe Meg Cabot's writing in the Mediator series.Even the supporting characters are very well written,Father Dom,her father and mostly her step brothers who I think are hilarious!The "they eat everything in sight" thing?Seen it happen,so true!
I have only read 2 books so far,but I doubt my opinion will change when I read the rest.The series consists of only 6 books, so this I guess is the one and only drawback.Short enough book, you can finish it in 2-3 days,seeing that you surely won't be able to put it down.
You would undoubtedly enjoy this book, I totally recommend it!!

P.S Beware : The books out of the Mediator series published in the US and in the UK have different titles!
on 3 July 2007
seeing a different side of suze's g ift as a mediator in this one, being able to bring closure for both ghosts and people is the point of this novel. suze thinks she is on the right track with her latest escapades but turns out she is wrong but does manage to save some people in the process.

great second effort, sees suze start to make a life for herself in CA and bond with her family and some visits from her dad too
on 9 September 2008
Yup-this book is a definite buy!
The brilliant story line of Jesse (spanish ghost) continues, but this book looks deeper into the family history and has some amazing story lines. Plus another boy Suze falls for again!
If you have bought the first one and are wondering whether you really want to continue with the series, the answer is; YES! Seriously, the books get better and better!

//.snap C=
on 10 July 2007
I thought I had Meg Cabot sussed out as an author of funny but slightly shallow books, but after this I will have to rethink. This book is AMAZING! There are so many twists and turns that keep you hooked for ages. The first book was a bit lame but this would have to be the best ever by this author-and I've read loads!
on 31 May 2012
Meg Cabot writes like no other teen author the charterers are great, honest and believable, the plot delivers everytime! I've read these series and this book again and again and would recommend it to anybody!