on 7 June 2013
What a surprise. I am so speechless as I enjoyed reading this book SO much. It definitely deserved a five star rating because I was so engrossed by it and couldn't put my kindle down. I love the way Mia can live a royal life and be a normal fifteen year old too. My favourite character had to be Mia as she reminds me a lot like myself. I would rate this book 11+ as it contains some romance. Loved, loved LOVED this book. It was really different too how it was told through emails and her diary.
One person found this helpful
on 5 September 2014
Nice little teen book! Easy to read, easy to understand. Very very very teen, but nice to read during vacation.. not much thinking involved! Haha!

Recommend!
on 23 June 2013
I chose this rating because the book tells you a lot about life.

I didn't like the bit when Boris dropped the globe on his head.

I would recommend this book to my friend called nadirah.
on 10 September 2013
Well what can I say, The Princess Diary series is a classic way for the old to understand the young. Even if it is written by someone not quite young any more.
on 4 February 2016
Brilliant!
on 8 June 2015
Daughter loved the books. Thanks!
on 14 February 2015
A+
on 1 February 2016
Brilliant to get the story on CD for my Daughter. CDs worked fine.
on 11 June 2014
Though it does include reference to sex and making out. I would get it if you were over 10 yrs old. Also reference to periods
on 2 December 2015
Not as good as ten out of ten or royal wedding that's for sure
review image