Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 297 reviews(5 star). See all 390 reviews
on 17 April 2017
This book was recommended to me as I was looking to read a book set in Vienna prior to my visit to the beautiful city. I really enjoyed the book. It was very well written, I found myself wanting to find out more and more about the characters and it gave me a great insight into some of the lovely parts of this capital city. A really lovely story.
on 29 April 2017
My 10 year old daughter's views:

Best book I have ever read! Exciting read all the way through, very hard to put down.
on 20 September 2017
This is a must read for any parent wanting to read their child a book full of rich vocabulary. It is a fabulous story set in Vienna and Eva Ibbotson paints such a vivid picture, Vienna is on our 'To visit' list now! It is also a fabulous story for a year 5/6 Guided Reading text as it offer countless opportunities for discussion and to practise lots of necessary skills to get through the new curriculum!
on 25 August 2017
My 9 year old daughter and I have really enjoyed reading this book together. Just like the Journey to the River Sea it's full of excitement, suspence and adventure.
on 18 May 2017
Totally absorbing storyline, a genius piece of writing, buy it, you won't be sorry.
on 18 September 2017
Just what we needed for school. Great price too.
on 3 September 2017
Very enjoyable re-read.
on 9 August 2017
Amazing!!
Cried at the end
Wish there was another book:(
About to read your other books!!
I wasn't sure at first but then I fell in love with it!!