on 25 June 2012
As always Janet Evanovich doesn't fail to delight with this, her fourth novel describing the hilarious exploits of her heroine, Stephanie Plum. This is one of her best although she always has me laughing aloud to the consternation of my other half who thinks I'm almost as nuts as Stephanie (although I tend to think I should perhaps be compared more realistically to Granny Mazur!). If anyone reading this is prone to depression or just needs to relax with a delightful, quick and entertaining book then this is definitely for you. Buy it! You won't be disappointed and will want immediately to read the other 15 books in the series. NB. It is probably best to start the series with this, or a later book, where you have the pleasure of meeting the many memorable characters that surround Stephanie - then read the rest from the beginning.
on 25 January 2013
I am getting through these Stephanie Plum books like wildfire. I am completely hooked! What can she get up to next? Just when you think she is out of the woods she gets herself into more trouble - a bounty hunter who doesn't want to shoot people so won't take a gun and sometimes ends up on the wrong end of one! But it is so hilarious it is like a comedy and I thoroughly enjoy reading, so much that I just cannot put the book down!
on 12 May 2011
When I began reading my first 'Plumb book' I did not know quite what to expect. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and have enjoyed all the others I have read since then [ up to and including 'Seven-Up'].
See my reviews with regard to 'Hot Six' and 'Seven-Up' both of which apply equally to 'Four to Score' and all the other Plumb books that I have read thus far.
on 26 August 2016
great I've now read them all and can't wait for 23 to come out
on 1 September 2013
Nice to know there are women with attitude yet still retain femine values............Read Four to Score between books of historical interest and liked very much the pace. Anyone with curiousity of life over the pond will enjoy this 'fantasy' read.
on 6 January 2013
excellent character, funny one liners and fast paced plot, perfect combination of whodunnit and humour, can't recommend it enough to fans of chick lit, humour and/or detective fiction
on 17 January 2013
Once you start to read this series it is difficult not to immediately order the next number. I have now read nearly them all and not necessarily in the numbered order. Not to be missed.
on 22 October 2015
Would thoroughly recommend all these books - very funny
on 28 December 2014
Another brilliant book in the series of must reads. Well packaged. Excellent
on 24 December 2015
laugh out loud - good series of books