Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 July 2013
Birmingham Blitz was yet another fabulous read from this author.
The characters "came to life" the story line as always enthralling.
This, along with all the other Annie Murray books I have read kept me enthralled to the very last page.
I would highly recommend this author.
on 2 May 2014
I was fully engrossed in the lives of the characters. They were described well as were the events.
I enjoy historical fiction story and this is the best I have read for a while
on 25 January 2015
Brilliant read I found myself relating the experiences tovthose of my Mother who lived in Balsall Heath during this period. I shed many tears. Thoroughly recommend.
on 16 December 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. The way annie Murray tells the story you almost feel as if you are there and suffering just like the characters in the book.
on 15 August 2012
Again another Annie Murray book that excels,once you start reading this you get a feeling you are in this girls life I was totally hooked amamzing read.
on 13 December 2013
I love reading stories based around that era and the hard lives endured by them at that time and makes you realise life is pretty good these days
on 25 February 2013
Enjoyed that book a very relaxing read. Have passed it on to my sister-in-lay and then to my daughter. They also enjoy her books.
on 23 February 2013
Not one of annie murry best book the characters were unreal the plot was not good i like annie murrays style but not in this book
on 31 July 2014
Enjoyable read especially for those of us that are familiar with the names and places, and of course it's another nostagic trip.
on 10 March 2014
Love Annie Murray books and this one didn't disappoint, especially as they are based in the Birmingham area. Excellent read.