Customer reviews

on 7 March 2000
After reading this excellent book, I was lucky enough to have a telephone reading from Rita, via the Bella Mag. I had just lost my mother, and to my amazment, everything I was told was 100% accurate, no one except my mother could have said the things Rita told me. I was a sceptic until I read her book, I have since read all three of her books - most of my friends and family now believe. I am no longer scared of dying, there IS an after life.
on 4 February 2000
To any sceptic who is in doubt of a spirit world, I ask you to read this book, you will not put it down from the first minute that you start reading. Leaves the reader in no doubt that they will indeed enter another plane upon laeving this one.
on 27 September 2017
Grwat
on 28 December 2014
I have just finished reading From One World to Another and have read the entire book from cover to cover in just 4days! I have to admit that I have had the book in my possession for some time but it has being sitting on my shelf waiting for me to get round to reading it. I haven't had particularly the best xmas this year as I have been suffering with a few health issues and was feeling rather low and fed-up xmas day night about it all. Something started nagging at me to pick Rita's book up, and I am so very glad to say i listened. I would say it is one of the best books about mediumship and the spirit world I have ever read. Firstly it is obvious that Rita was the real deal, I have had many mediumship readings over the years and I can tell you that their are mediums, and mediums! some are gifted to a point, but I think there are few and far between who are as naturally gifted and accurate as what Rita was, she was definitely one of the true greats and it is such a shame that she is no longer with us. She lived so locally to me in chesterfield, which is about 20minutes away from where I live but I never knew anything about her until a few years ago when it was too late. I guess part of this is because she didn't agree with advertising herself and relied upon word of mouth to get her name out there, as she didn't like to perform in front of large groups of people, which I completely respect her for.

Reading Rita's book has really lifted my spirits, there are some lovely stories of mediumship in here reminding us that our lost loved ones are never really far away and that there is a purpose to the trials and tribulations of life on earth. I also feel the book has cleared a few subjects up for me, which I was undecided about before. I know they are only Rita's personal experiences and opinions on these subjects and that some spiritual writters opinions vary, but to me because Rita was so intune with the spirit world and was so very accurate in her readings I am inclined to think she knows what she is talking about! In addition her ideas and ways of describing things simply resonate with me, as afterall you can't believe in something if it doesn't feel right to you. Her description of fate and destiny is written in a way that makes the most sense to me that I have ever come across, for a while I have been at loggerheads with myself as to how much of our lives are pre-destined and how much is governed by free will. But the way Rita has explained it has helped me come to a new understanding. Rita explains that our lives are mapped out to a certain extent e.g. the major events but that because we all have free will, there is more than one path to getting there...we may choose the most appropriate and easy path the first time round to reaching a goal or meeting a person, or we may choose, not a wrong but harder or longer path...meaning that we will still eventually reach our goal but it may take us alot longer. She makes the good point that if events were not pre-written how could a medium or a pyschic ever be able to tell you future events?! I have to be inclined to agree with her! and I personally have had many events come to pass that have been fortold to me, sometimes the mediums timings have been way off by years! but eventually the events have happened all the same.

I also found the information on people who had been murdered or died in tragic accidents interesting, I struggled previously to understand how it could be someones fate to be murdered?! but now I understand that it isn't....when someone has their life took early by another it isn't their fate it is when another has interefered with someone elses life path and destiny and cut short the path they should have had, as we all have free will. I also really enjoyed the sections about the spirit children and how they continue to grow-up in the spirit world. the way Rita describes things is like the spirit world is a whole other life where you can go to school to learn and undertake activities that you enjoy. I have previously had bits and bobs like this come through to me before in readings, where I had been told a loved one was drinking a can of coke and was going to a party later!....I didnt really get it at the time as you dont tend to think of the spirit world being like that, almost as though spirits just spend their time wondering around in white robes being holy but it seems this is not the the case, and Rita's descriptions have further backed this up for me.

I also think it is amazing that Rita used her gift to help the police to locate missing people and convict murdereres, this is what I mean about the accuracy of her premonitions and the details were uncanny. I'm really suprised that Rita's books arnt more popular, whether this is because she got bad press through her connection to princess Diana, or because she didn't plaster herself on bilboards I don't know... but I felt compelled to write her book a shining review as I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed this book, and how much it has uplifted my spirits and given me hope for the future....If you want to know about how mediums work and proof that there is an afterlife read this book, you won't be dissappointed. I also think the book conveys a very important message, that the true purpose of being a medium is to help people by relieveing their suffering and making life more bearable after loosing a loved one in the knowledge that their not really gone but do indeed live on in another place :)
on 24 June 2013
Recommended this book by a friend after recent bereavement read it in a day, could not put it down. Tears flowed whilst reading but so comforting convinced other family and friends to buy and read also. They too read in a day thought it was amazing.
on 19 October 2003
I am a big fan of Rita Rogers - she is clearly a medium of the highest calibre and you won't be disappointed by her books. They are easy to read, comforting and written in a down-to-earth style. Everyone should have a copy of this book at home!!
on 30 December 2012
A BRILLIANT BOOK FOR READING IF YOU LIKE THIS SORT OF READING.
I LOVED IT AND IT ENCOURAGED ME TO READ MORE.
GREAT SERVICE AND BRILLIANT PRICE ALSO.
on 5 July 2016
i love this book, you can read it many times, thanks for fast delivery and well packed. x
on 12 December 2011
The book was in excellent condition and a fabulous read i would recommend anyone buying this book and reading it to open your mind to something new
on 8 July 2016