on 25 November 2015
I found the book very helpful as a way to re-look at myths around having a creative career, and just generally starting to get back into creative pursuits. It's best to try and do the weekly tasks as well. Good start to following your dreams!
on 26 October 2013
An interesting book , I am enjoying it. I am sure by the time I finish it I will be transformed . It is making me go through an revealing path to
Growth, you need time and commitment to go through the book and make the most of it
on 21 November 2011
an excellent structured way to rediscover your artist, I've found it hard to find the time, but I find a lot of the exercises small and I can think about them on the move with my job. I just wish I could give it more time.
on 27 October 2012
I have both the paper versions of The Artist's Way and her book The Artist's Way at Work. And worked them both. Both are well worth the money and the effort. So much so I have now bought the kindle version.
on 10 October 2014
This book has changed my life........ Honestly I cannot find the words to say enough about this book.
Everyone dose there thing at the right time for them in life and I do believe maybe if I have read this a few years ago I may have put it down for what ever reasons.

I have read a few self help books in the past that has helped me along the way but I was always aware I had more to give to the world and to myself through a higher power! But just felt so frustrated in not being able to harness it. But through this book I was able to find out who I truly am.

Truly the most powerful book I have ever read.

on 14 September 2015
So far this has provided sensible ideas and good food for thought. Am reading it before I tackle the Workbook. It is nice to read a book which is full of kindness and a refreshing kind of optimism.
on 4 February 2015
Fantastic book. I did all the activities mentioned throught out the week, taking one chapter per week and it had a magic power to stop me wasting time on non creative things. A life changing book.
on 16 June 2015
The must read for all artists everywhere regardless of what type of art they are engaged in. This is a brilliant book and if you have a creative block of any kind then you should read this.
on 8 October 2015
Exceptional book. Words can't describe how it's revolutionized my life and creative recovery. Would highly recommend this book to anyone on their search for their true calling/passion.
on 20 September 2015
This book has helped me to really look at myself, who I am and what I want. It has helped me see the reasons behind my fear of creating, and I have enjoyed the process.