on 16 March 2014
This book gives clear and easy to follow instructions with good examples of settings to get you started with a good step by step chapter at the end. An excellent book.
on 8 January 2014
Great help, easy, practical, useful, step by step in a crystal clear way!!! Now I know way better how to use Photoshop.
on 11 July 2014
an excellent guide written in scotts inimatable style
on 28 January 2015
If you like Scott Kelby's humorous style, this is your book..
on 6 September 2013
I bought this, having already got the previous version, hoping it would give me an idea as to why I should spend a ridiculous amount on a subscription for CC. As usual the book is well presented, but is mainly just a reworking of old stuff with a few new pictures. The bits on CC only take up a small part, and did nothing to make me think it was worthwhile; as such I shall not be investing in it.

If people are new to CS, then I would recommend the book - hence 4 stars, but don't bother with the CC part, unless you are desperate to waste money.
5 people found this helpful
on 12 November 2013
Very well put together in simple understandable language. The author has a very humorous way of writing which is easy to read.
on 13 February 2015
I hope to get it at last.
on 21 July 2013
The book is excellent, Books by Scott Kelby are always easy to understand, cover all the things that you need to know. I would recommend this book for all users of Photoshop.
3 people found this helpful
on 1 December 2013
I've had loads of PS books, but this one is perhaps the most enjoyable, and most useful of them all.
Highly recommend it!