on 12 May 2013
I'm finding this book very useful (I teach image transfer techniques at an art college). Some new methods clearly explained.
I think the cover does not do it justice as the image is a bit gimmicky and could put some people off. However inside is full of great new techniques and I've referred to it a lot since buying.
on 5 February 2014
Geared toward American readers, not much use in uk as I can't get some of the materials necessary for projects described
on 7 February 2016
An interesting book, but rather intense. I'm not sure I actually like it that much, I find it hard work to read through and act on the ideas.

Many of the products used are obscure to the British marketplace and named to confuse I feel.

I'm sure there are substitute products available in the UK but as yet I haven't found any. I'm talking about things like Supersauce... etc.which is US branded and manufactured by the writer.

I wouldn't buy this book again, and sadly I've had it far too long now to think about returning it.