on 21 June 2013
This is a very good book to have. There are many individuals out there who claims to be the Head of UX etc and I've heard it all but one thing I definitely noticed is that they know jack when it comes to delivering and managing projects. So for those of you who don't want to end up like them, buy this book and learn the foundations of Project Management, Process in UX before climbing too far up the ladder.
on 30 May 2015
I've not quite finished the book yet (I'm about half way) and I've really enjoyed it. I like the way it is written and was just what I was needing to guide through a UI/UX project for work. Recommend it.
on 9 January 2013
Written in easy to read, non-jargon terms, this is an excellent resource for starting out with UX design. It deals with all aspects of project management too, so very useful.