on 20 December 2015
Very good book, well outlined and great tips
on 30 October 2012
Almost annoying that the concepts are so obvious (once they've been explained!). Really useful concepts, well structured and explained. The advice is immediately useful. A very worthwhile read and a permanent source for referencing I am sure.
on 18 February 2010
Good book with a lot of useful information. I have bought this book for others to read for whom I thought it would be useful.
on 23 August 2017
A must read.
on 25 June 2014
This book was recommended to me by a genuine guru in corporate communications. I have not been disappointed. I'd recommend this to anyone looking to improve the effectiveness their presentions.
on 3 October 2013
One of those books you never want to let go, encouraged me to change my teaching style, and then showed me how. I have on numerous occasions recommended this book to my collegues.
on 11 January 2013
This has provided me with new ways of looking at presentations and planning how to avoid the boring traditional death by Powerpoint. I think this will be useful to the new and experienced presenter alike.
on 8 December 2012
I bought this book on a recommendation and have found the layout, explanations and advice fresh and useful. I would recommend this book to others who wish to reinvent their presentations.
on 8 October 2012
Excellent book for anyone who wants to set a personal style of presentations. The writing style is clear and helpful to design and deliver great presentations.
on 13 September 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse