on 15 June 2012
I read it from cover to cover but its a book that you can go back to as and when you need to refresh your mind on certain areas, recently i had been reading about many things UX, then even more recently reading about agile development and realised that my recent learning about UX is still useful but i understand that UX needs to be done differently when using agile development, so this book has come along at an ideal time for me.

I have skimmed over certain parts because they dont apply to my own situation but much of the book is very informative, you get to see how you might try to fit design into the agile process, that it might not be easy but is possible.

Fortunately for me i am not trying to break old habits or learning a new way of doing things, my plans mean that my first web startup will be built with agile development, lean ux and a few other things, though i dont doubt that it will still be quite a challenge.

What i have learned from this book seems to fit in very well with what im reading about agile development and customer developlent.
on 8 February 2012
As a newbie to Agile and the role of a product owner I found this a very useful, and very easy read. Particularly like the tools/techniques section in the back - practical stuff.

This is now must read material for new joiners in my team.
on 20 April 2012
I bought this on a whim after purchasing Axure RP 6 Prototyping Essentials as it was recommended as a partner book on a blog. I have to say this was a well thought out and easy to follow book. I found the section on 'A map of user stories' really useful and the technique pages for Customer Journey and Context Scenarios was easy to follow and action as a new person to the world of agile.

Highly recommend if you need to absorb and start practicing these techniques in your team.
on 21 June 2013
Great stuff! Thank you for writing this book! Agile - now what do we know about Agile? Well a lot of people claims they have worked on agile projects but really they haven't. This books outlines the agile methodology how digital designers fit within the scheme of the project. Definitely worth the purchase.
on 24 January 2012
I really enjoyed reading this book. It provides useful real world examples alongside the theory. I'd recommend this book to anyone involved in designing and building digital products in a lean or agile environment.
on 21 March 2015
good book a good buy for pro ux people