Customer reviews

on 12 July 2010
I have tried to find the correct programming language for some time, and after trying ASP.NET and PHP I stumbled upon ColdFusion. ColdFusion for me seems to be nothing less than great. With a syntax that is familiar to regular HTML and great available tools like Eclipse, Dreamweaver and CFBuilder it is definitely what I have been looking for.

Some issues I have had with other books have been outdated information or installation procedures, as well as debugging issues along with the code provided. This is not the case with this book, something that makes learning CFML very joyful!

Anyone who has never tried creating dynamic web pages, or is unable to find decent books on PHP or ASP.NET (or something else) I really recommend this book. It is a joy to read, fun to learn and easy as well. Not only is it fun and easy to learn, you also get best practice tips along the way, something that I rarely find in such books generally.

It may seem that I am shamelessly singing praises for this book and ColdFusion in general, but I could not be happier with my choice! Adobe ColdFusion 9 Web Application Construction Kit: v. 1: Getting Started
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 30 January 2015
excellent quality and quick delivery thank you
|0Comment|Report abuse