on 28 March 2009
Once you get in tune with Scott's odd sense of humour this is a great book. It is very informative and the iTip at the foot of each page contains useful instant information. The item on video was most useful and included a recommendation for a free program to convert video into an iPhone compatible format. I have used this and now have a one hour film on my iPhone that takes up little space and is good quality. After having my iPhone for 2 months now I still find myself dipping into the book regularly as it is easy to find how to do things that crop up as i use more and more of the iPhone's capabilities. I highly recommend this book - it is what a product handbook should be.
on 14 April 2009
This really is a user-friendly little book - a page to a subject -half of the page showing a diagram of the subject matter (i work by pictures personally so that was really helpful for me). Nothing heavy/easy to digest, and covers everything you'd expect Apple to provide you purchasing their phone!! For a pricey item like the ipod, it pays to take advantage of the many many functions it offers - this is the book to enable you to do that. I am really pleased with my purchase.
on 16 October 2009
This book wasn't what I was expecting :o(

I thought there might be something in here that I didn't know already, wasn't intuitive or easily understandable. There was a few back pages that were a little advanced.

That said it is soundly writen and invaluble, perhaps, to people not accustomed to the iphone. It covers all the basic information very well and is easy to follwo and an easy read.
on 18 March 2010
Why oh Why didn't they put it in the box with the iphone. Truly brilliant - don't know what I ever did without it. It's clear, concise, to the point, and it works.
on 25 January 2013
now thats a laugh for a start dont get me wrong its fine but i wanted a BOOK so i could sit & read it @my leasure Madge c