Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 5 July 2011
I found this book very informative about a subject that is not as straight-forward as the title Adobe Illustrator suggests.

It does not take you through every stage to complete artwork as a project from scratch:- but if you want to cross reference a method or technique you are employing to create a desired end result this book is great. For example; you can jump from say chapter*1, to chapter*28 depending on what panel/function/effect/etc you are unsure about.

This is a very user-orientated book that will help readers to understand the huge possibilities of Illustrator as you come across areas that do not behave the way that the panel/icon/effect/etc, title suggests.
on 5 May 2012
I have one of these books for each new application that I buy.
They're quick and easy to pick up, find an answer, put down and get on with it.
I would highly recommend this and all other Visual QuickStart Guides for beginners and intermediate users who want to use the programs without spending hours with a manual.
on 12 March 2014
I've been trying to get up to date with Illustrator for some time, so this book is supporting my difficult learning curve. Explanation of the mechanics for me is a great support. Having not worked with it commercially for over fifteen years I'm beginning to understand the great changes this programme provides.