on 30 December 2013
I bought this Book to learn more about Photoshop. I already knew everything in the Book from Self-Teaching and using the "Help" in Photoshop.

I'd strongly recommend that BEGINNERS ONLY buy this book. I can see it's Good for Beginners, but that is all.

~andrew
on 29 May 2013
I did not realise until it was too late (too far past the point of purchase) but what I was actually sold was a guide to Photoshop Design CS3, not Photoshop CS3 as the image here suggests.

A completely different software package.

As a result, completely useless to me.
on 6 January 2013
A good book, have yet to get into this fully. I think there are more user friendly books - depends on what you want to use Photoshop for of course!
One person found this helpful
on 4 November 2015
great
on 20 October 2014
good product. good price. fun read!
on 22 September 2012
The Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom in a Book is a must for serious users of Adobe CS3, it is packed with easy to follow lessons which you practice until you feel confident to carry out yourself and there is also movies to watch introducing you to the new features in CS3. All in all a good professional guide in using Adobe CS3.
on 26 March 2013
Very good book but a little to complicated for me, I have still learnt much from it. The CD was included.
on 22 June 2015
Excellent Book, although there are a few errors in there for CS3
on 7 April 2015
Good condition and useful book.
on 10 March 2011
Excellent book with clear step by step instructions.. samples provided on CD are great, so easy to learn and definitely a must for new beginners to Photoshop CS3.. delighted with purchase!!
One person found this helpful