on 9 October 2012
I needed this OS map for a recent holiday on the east Coast of Yorkshire. It arrived when it was due. I have had several of these maps from Amazon, so was aware of the quality expected. Amazon did not disappoint, and at a great price.
on 9 July 2012
OS maps are invaluable for so many activities, I use mine as an aid to geocaching so hopefully I won't get lost! They are very good value for money,
on 8 July 2012
The OS Explorer maps are the best in the business for walkers and and anyone who enjoys landscapes in the UK.
on 3 June 2013
ideal for the walk I did round Scarborough. I was able to spot the landmarks and navigate around the coast path and disused railway. It was possible to fold it on the section I needed and stuff it into my map wallet.
on 29 May 2013
OS maps are esential kit for walkers and ramblers. You however do need to know how make use of the map and it is preferably to use your map reading skills alongside a compass!
on 29 January 2015
Really helped in finding our way round the NYM Steam Railway. The cottage we stayed in was next to the line so a good staring point for photography.
on 5 February 2013
Would recommend this to any walkers on North Yorkshire Moors.Certainly going to be very useful,Woould also look for more similar
on 11 April 2014
not used in the field yet but its just what i wanted, am just getting walks sorted ready for when on holiday in the moors
on 28 August 2013
I was completing the Lyke Wake Walk and this was easy to follow and helped to keep me on the right path several times
on 27 September 2013
if out walking or just as a tourist the explorer series give you everything you need great detail and easy to use