Customer reviews

Size: One Size Fits All|Change
Price:£7.99 - £175.18

on 8 September 2013
Ordnance Survey maps have been held in the highest esteem since they were first published hundreds of years ago. Even now, despite new technology, they remain unbeaten for the information they contain, its presentation and its detail.

I bought this particular map for some visitors to the area and they were delighted with the understanding it gave them. Beyond any doubt, they appreciated their visit a lot more for having it. It was a very good buy.
on 27 November 2010
As we were heading for a long weekend in Sussex, We realised that this was our first visit and we would need some guidance. Therefore we purchased the Eastbourne and Beachy Head explorer map. It gave us all we needed to know to enable us to walk The Seven Sisters, and Beachy Head, without getting lost! We got the map about a week in advance and were able to plan our weekend, knowing the distance of the walks and the contours. Would certainly reccommend
on 24 September 2013
OS maps are great to use to teach anyone how to read a map. We ordered this one as my daughter will be using it for her Geography Course. we have a large collection of these maps and always take on for the area we are visiting as they give so much information about the area.
on 20 March 2014
Level of detail is as expected. Great for planning my trips away and finding interesting sights and walks.

Highly recommended.
on 19 October 2012
This is a great map with all the details of the area and even very small path. I only sometimes find it hard to find myself in the city, as there are no street names.
I used it to check the route of a marathon I was running - and I wouldn't be able to find my way without this map!
on 22 May 2013
The map is great. But it arrived exactly one day after I needed it and 2 days after the expected delivery date. Probably my fault, should have planned better, but still disappointing. Will use it on my next trip.
on 13 October 2015
thanks
on 3 December 2014
Indispensable aid to walking and exploring an area
on 1 April 2015
Excellent
on 3 February 2016
As far as maps go, this one was useful and kept us on track.