Customer reviews

on 8 May 2014
Explorer maps are 'Way to go' for walkers.

I bought this map to accompany a walking book for the Borders and the OS Map is the winner! Every time I use an Explorer map on a walk I realise just what a fabulous resource the OS is. No other maps I have used in other countries come close.
on 14 September 2014
We have just come back from a weeks walking holiday in the Berwick upon Tweed area and we found the map of great help. It showed us other things as well as foot paths, Battle fields Churches and Battlements. A very good buy.
on 30 September 2012
What can I say - it's an OS map. I needed it for a holiday and used it for walking while I was in the area.
on 4 November 2009
A great map!. Full of detail showing roads, paths and places of interest with a full range of information showing what is on the map.